In partnership with the UCLA Longevity Center, I’m honored to be able to facilitate individual and group sessions of the Brain Boot Camp program to my clients.
What is Brain Boot Camp?
This interactive educational program provides participants with lifestyle strategies and tools to keep their brains vital and healthy.
Created by Dr. Gary Small, Director of the UCLA Longevity Center and Dr. Karen Miller, Program Director, Brain Boot Camp consists of a program designed for people who want to improve and maintain their memory abilities.
Is Brain Boot Camp Right For Me?
Do you have trouble remembering names and faces?
Do you want support for a healthy heart and brain diet?
Do you wish to improve your memory ability?
Do you have a busy schedule? ….Brain Boot Camp may be right for you.
- Didactics on optimal brain health:
- proper nutrition
- stress management
- memory training
- Baseline measurements of memory, stress, and fitness level
- Customized healthy lifestyle program
- Mentoring of various techniques for learning and recalling names and faces
- Improvement tracking
- Take home strategies, exercises, and assignments to continue improving memory on a daily basis
- Improved learning through visualization
- Learn story method to recall everyday items
- Strengthen recall of faces and names
- Better attention
- Memory improvement
For more information about the program please contact: